Tuesday, 3 January 2012

Project 'Bake The Hell Out Of Our Kitchen'.

So, I was thinking back to that film I said I had watched; Julie&Julia, and the challenge she did sounded quite fun! I mean, impossible, but still fun! I suggested maybe attempting 100 or so this year? Then I thought the cost would be large, so I settled for 50. My mum then told me I might as well do one a week! So every Weekend, I will bake something, preferably that I have never tried before, and blog about how it went. A lot of the recipes will be ones I have tried before, but I would have baked them a while back, and hope to have improved since then. So, this Saturday, we will be having Swiss roll.
   I call this, project 'Bake The Hell Out Of Our Kitchen'...

Oh! And, the bread turned out perfectly! I halved the mixture, so I only had enough for a flower type shape! But I still think it looked good, and it definitely tasted good - my friends thought so too!


Happy Baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment