Sunday, 1 January 2012

Pinch, Punch, 1st of the month...

Well, the party when fine. Everybody liked the roulade, and then my mum had made a pavlova aswell, so bucket loads of cream and eggs were used!
    But, back to the baking, I have a few ideas for 2012 that I might like to try... Like, some sort of tray bake, or maybe have a go at focaccia! I don't know, I hope to have a go at something adventurous!
    I also just finished watching 'Julie&Julia', it's a very good film! It's about a lady who creates a blog, and works her way through more than 500 recipes, in 365 days, blogging about how the recipes went. I thought I could have a go at something like that...? But, maybe not 500, maybe like, 50? Within 6 months? I have a recipe book with 100 cakes in, and I could work from there, half way through! Mind you, I probably couldn't be bothered! :/

No comments:

Post a Comment