Mmmm! How I love pancakes, and a quick recipe such a drop scones are perfect for making on a quiet Sunday afternoon! I just ate my last one, and I'm no wishing I made more! Plus, they're so small, they're kind of lunchbox size! So, I've decided to give you the recipe!
Dop Scones/Scotch Pancakes:
225g plain flour
3 tbsp Caster Sugar
1 tbsp Baking Powder
A pinch of salt
1 egg, beaten
Milk
Butter/Oli for greasing
1) Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder & salt in a large bowl.
2) Add the lightly beaten eggs and enough milk to make the mixture a runny, batter consistency.
2) Pour small circles of batter onto a greased, hot pan, until it starts to bubble. Then, using a fish slice, flip it over and leave it for about a minute. Tip: Have about 3 of them cooking at once!
So, 3 REALLY easy steps, and 30 DELICIOUS pancakes! Such a simple yet scrumptious snack!
Happy Baking!
No comments:
Post a Comment