Monday, 2 January 2012

Bread making attempt....?

Well, another one of my Christmas pieces was my gingerbread house, stained glass/boiled sweet windows and all. After breaking into it, it now looks like an earthquake has struck it. My mum took plenty of pictures though, and I could be uploading a few! And most importantly, it tasted fine, so, result!
   Today, I hope to attempt my 1st/2nd bath of bread. I say that because of my pizza dough I made the day before new years eve, does that count as bread? Anyways, I want to have a go at honeycomb tear and share bread. Not actually honeycomb flavoured, but honeycomb shaped. Something like the picture attached. Well, I hope. . .
    It's for my school pack up, yep, back to school tomorrow:( Anyway, wish me luck in my baking, I'll knead a lot of it...
   How sad was that pun?. . . Very.

No comments:

Post a Comment