Finally it's snowed! Not much, but still enough to make a four foot snowman! Now you would probably think because of the bitter weather, I would make something warm! But I have already written what I'm baking in my calendar, so I'm all planned ahead! And anyway, I have hot chocolates to warm me up for me! So I'm going to make a chocolate fudge cake! To be honest, I don't actually know why it has the word 'fudge' in the title, as there is no fudge in it..? But, I guess the icing will almost be fudge like.. Almost...
Anyway, I promise that even though the majority of them have been, not all my recipes will be Mary Berry's. Although, this one is..
But not all of them!
I'm not actually sure why I chose this picture, as it's not what i'ld usually put, but I kind of thought that this one showed my aim more than anything..
Plus it's pretty! ;)
Happy Baking!
No comments:
Post a Comment