Friday, 24 February 2012

Apologies..

Really sorry for my lack of updates this month, I have been REALLY busy! Basically, I'm not sure what to write today, so again, it's going to be brief. So, two weeks ago's flapjacks went really well! And I put chocolate chips inside! It was lovely and chewy on the bottom, but crispy on the top - just how flapjack should be!
Last week was bread, a classic, plaited london loaf! Nothing special, just a plain white loaf. For a change, I baked it in a silicone tin, which helped loads when it came to turning it out, but it expanded a bit in the oven and was rather hard to clean! Also, the dough had a rising time of 8-12 hours! I left it over night in the end, but had to get up fairly early to work on it! It's definitely not an every day recipe!
Lastly, this week's is going to be swiss butter cream cakes! They're basically cup cakes, with mixture piped around the top to create a rim. Then, butter icing is swirled in the middle - it looks fantastic!
Pictures of the 3 recipes should hopefully be on this Sunday, but no promises!
Happy Baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment